We're excited to have you join the Timon Family.
This page has all the deadines and links you'll need to move forward in the application process.
If you have any questions, please never hesitate to reach out to Brendan Graham '10, Admissions Director, at 716-826-3610 x237, or email him email@example.com
- Entrance Exam Prep Course: Tuesday, October 30, November 6 and November 13 from 3:30 to 5:30 – get ready to shine on the Entrance Exam.
- Entrance Exam: Saturday, November 17, 2018, from 8:00 am until 12:00 noon.
- FACTS Grant and Aid: Friday, December 14, 2018 - Parents, please file for FACTS Grant and Aid by this date (the link is on the Bishop Timon St. Jude Website, Admissions tab, FACTS Payment Plan/FACTS Grant and Aid).
- Acceptance Letters: will be mailed January 24, 2019.
- FACTS Payment Plan Enrollment: Friday, March 1, 2019 – Parents, please complete the electronic enrollment for the FACTS Tuition Payment Plan by this date. Use the same link as the FACTS Grant and Aid and click on the Payment Plan.
- Orientation: Thursday, May 30, 2019 - Spring 2019 Orientation will be held for all Freshmen.
- Foundations Program: Early July 2019 - program for any students who are required to participate.
- Freshmen Orientation: We welcome all the new Timon Tigers in late August 2019
Bishop Timon - St. Jude High School operates in the Franciscan tradition, striving to make a Catholic education affordable and available. We have various need-based and merit-based scholarships which can be applied for, however, these are awarded on a first come, first serve basis. Please apply early! In order to start the process, please complete the FACTS Grant and Aid application by December 14, 2018. More information on Scholarship criteria and the application process will follow.
Students who indicate Bishop Timon - St. Jude High School as their first choice will receive preferential treatment when Financial Aid and/or Scholarship funds are awarded.
Student Loans are also available through Your Tuition Solution. These are low, fixed interest rate loans with flexible repayment terms. More information can be found at www.yourtuitionsolution.com.
Bishop Timon - St. Jude High School uses a rolling admissions policy. Interested eighth graders may apply at any time during the school year.
Acceptances are based on the results of the Admissions Exam, each applicant's marks for grade six, seven and eight, and letters of recommendation.
Register for the Prep Course and take the Entrance Exam
Shadow as a Tiger For the Day!