We're excited to have you join the Timon Family.
This page has all the deadines and links you'll need to move forward in the application process.
If you have any questions, please never hesitate to reach out to Brendan Graham '10, Admissions Director, at 716-826-3610 x237, or email him email@example.com
- Register to be a Shadow for the Day
- Open House will be September 28 & 29 from 6pm-8pm. Come meet our teachers and receive tours from our students on what makes a perfect fit for your family.
- Entrance Exam Prep Course: Wednesday, November 3, November 10, and November 17 from 3:00 to 5:00. Sign up here
- Entrance Exam: Saturday, November 20, 2021, from 8:00 am until 12:00 noon.
- FACTS Grant and Aid: Thursday, December 23, 2021 - Parents, please file for FACTS Grant and Aid by this date (the link is on the Bishop Timon St. Jude Website, Admissions tab, FACTS Payment Plan/FACTS Grant and Aid).
- Acceptance Letters: will be mailed January 20, 2022.
Registration Nights choose schedule with Guidance and Principal for Freshman year.
- FACTS Payment Plan Enrollment: March 4, 2022 – Parents, please complete the electronic enrollment for the FACTS Tuition Payment Plan by this date. Use the same link as the FACTS Grant and Aid and click on the Payment Plan.
- Freshmen Orientation: We welcome all the new Timon Tigers for a half day of school September 2022.
Students who indicate Bishop Timon - St. Jude High School as their first choice will receive preferential treatment when Financial Aid and/or Scholarship funds are awarded.
Bishop Timon - St. Jude High School uses a rolling admissions policy. Interested eighth graders may apply at any time during the school year.
Acceptances are based on the results of the Admissions Exam, each applicant's marks for grade six, seven and eight, and letters of recommendation.
Register for the Prep Course and take the Entrance Exam
Shadow a current Timon student and be a Tiger for a Day